Staffpower Group are excited to be working with a rapidly growing manufacturing company based in Spennymoor who are looking for multiple operatives. We’re looking for individuals with a practical background, joinery experience would be advantageous but not essential.
The role will be shop floor based and the duties will include but not be limited too;
- Use of hand tools, chops saws circular saws.
- Working with a fabrication report and measuring correct sizes of panels and timber.
- Cutting timber list in accordance with fabrications report
- Using initiative to check over quality and problem solve
- Picking of correct materials
- Hold or have held a counter balance fork lift truck not essential but preferred
- Able to carry out manual handling of raw materials and finished goods.
- Physically fit as there will be some heavy lifting involved.
- Must be methodical and well organised.
- Day shift
- Monday to Thursday 7-3pm, Friday 6am-1pm.
- Some overtime
£11.00 per hour plus overtime
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Salary: £11.00-£16.50 per hour
Single Job Apply Form
"*" indicates required fields