Staffpower Group are currently working with an ever-growing company who manufacture aerial lifts based in Washington. We are looking for multiple Powder Coaters to start ASAP.
This position will be temporary with ongoing work earning up to £12.49 per hour first 12 weeks then increasing to £13.48 afterwards. Overtime available paying up to double time on a weekend.
. There is also a 3-shift pattern in place which you must be flexible to work.
- Days 6am – 2pm
- Backs 2pm – 10pm
- Nights 10pm – 6am
- All aspects of preparing materials for painting.
- Powder coating and wet spraying.
- Quality inspection and checking.
- Achieve targeted production based on job running times.
- Adhere to all company policies and instructions.
- Flexible to the needs of the business such as overtime
- Must be flexible to work 3-shifts if required.
- Read engineering drawings.
Desirable (but not essential) Requirements:
- Have a valid UK Drivers’ Licence and access to a vehicle.
- Experienced within a paint shop/paint line.
This role will be requiring immediate starts so if this is of interest to you, send us your CV and we will be in touch within a few working days.
Please be aware, due to the expected volume of applicants we are unable to give individual feedback. If you are successful, you will be contacted by ourselves within 3 working days.
Single Job Apply Form
"*" indicates required fields