Staffpower Group are currently recruiting Production Operatives for a client in Seaham.
This will be a temporary to permanent position (from 12 weeks). This is a 3 shift pattern rotation; Days 7am – 3:30 pm, Backs 3:30pm – 12:00am, Nights 12:00am – 7am, at £11.58 per hour.
You will be working in a production area carrying out various tasks involved in production of the finished products.
- Work on a busy production line
- Achieve on time manufacturing of product, every time
- Quality inspection of products
- Packing boxes
- Carry out general housekeeping duties in area of given responsibility
- Have experience within a production environment
- Be proactive in managing own workload ensuring prioritisation of most critical tasks
- Take ownership of safety matters, tackling issues head on and following to resolution
- Keen eye for detail
- Working alongside team members
Desirable (but not essential) Requirements:
- Have a valid UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle
- Available to pick up overtime shifts
This role will be requiring immediate starts so if this is of interest to you, send us your CV and we will be in touch within a few working days.
Please be aware, due to the expected volume of applicants we are unable to give individual feedback. If you are successful, you will be contacted by ourselves within 3 working days.
Single Job Apply Form
"*" indicates required fields