We are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing manufacturing business based in Spennymoor who are looking for Warehouse Operatives.
The role will be working within the warehouse and the duties will include but not be limited too;
- Unloading of delivery vehicles using counter balance fork lift trucks.
- Identifying over and understocked raw materials.
- Checking off raw material deliveries against supplier delivery notes.
- Working closely with Purchasing regarding deliveries and materials shortages etc.
- Managing the raw material stock flow and feeding production lines.
- Managing the return of stillage’s and cages to suppliers.
- Loading and supervising the loading of delivery vehicles against delivery schedules.
- Proved experience in warehousing and manufacturing in a similar role.
- Hold or have held a counter balance fork lift truck license with significant experience.
- Computer literate.
- Able to carry out manual handling of raw materials and finished goods.
- Must be methodical and well organised.
- Day shift
- Monday to Thursday 7-3pm, Friday 6-1pm
- However flexibility with hours is required to suit loading of vehicles.
- £11 per hour with overtime on offer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract, Temp to perm
Salary: £11.00-£16.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Single Job Apply Form
"*" indicates required fields