Customer Services Administrator
Are you stuck in a role where you feel that your skills aren’t being utilized properly? Are you in a role where career progression is non-existent? Or are you looking for a new profession and looking for that perfect role to kick start your career? Do you feel that a job where solving administrative tasks matches your personality and skill set perfectly?
I am recruiting for a company that is looking to give opportunities to candidates who can demonstrate they are they best when it comes to problem solving and communication and can bring great energy, enthusiasm, and attitude, to join a business that can give you an opportunity to create a career.
The tasks that you will be asked to complete will consist of requests from internal and external partners that will mainly consist of the ability to resolve an administrative task. We still need great communicators, who can be professional in their approach. A normal day could consist of you completing the following tasks, however no two days are the same:
• Provide prompt, efficient, and accurate knowledge/support within the adviser/ client service area.
• Answering secure messages from financial advisers.
• Answering emails in the team mailbox from advisers, solicitors, 3rd party providers, end clients and internal emails.
• Incoming and outgoing calls when required.
• Ensuring standard documentation is scheme specific and incorporating them into existing procedures.
• To assist with providing regulatory & compliance information as and when required.
• Be a primary liaison point, for colleagues, advisers & clients, for all enquiries.
• To identify and assist in the development of team improvements.
• To assist in ensuring all compliance aspects of the department are met as and when required.
• To assist in ensuring that both service & quality targets are met within the business line to make certain that excellent service is provided/maintained by the team.
• Pro-actively liaise with The Management Team as required.
My client values personal attributes over work experience. If you’re a outgoing, charismatic, genuine motivated and goal orientated person then you’re exactly what my client is looking for. If you do have any of the skills or experience below, please apply for this role:
• Excellent Administration skills.
• Proven organisational ability.
• Great communicator.
• Experienced in managing your own time.
• Happy working towards deadlines.
• Would be happy working in a process driven role.
• Fantastic data entry skills.
Single Job Apply Form
"*" indicates required fields