Food Production Operative
Staffpower are recruiting for an award-winning cheese manufacturer based in Seaham
This will be a temporary to permanent position. This is a 2 shift pattern (days and backs) and (permanent nights). You will be working Monday to Friday. Days 7am – 3pm, Backs 3pm – 11pm, at £10.92 per hour. Nights 11pm- 7am, at £11.79.
You will be working in the food preparation area carrying out various tasks involved in the production of the finished product.
- Loading blocks of cheese on to the production line (can be up to 20kg so must be physically fit)
- Quality checking of product
- Packing finished product into boxes
- Carrying out all food hygiene best practices
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Adhering to Health and Safety Procedures
- Strong work ethic
- Strong team player
Desirable (but not essential) Requirements:
- Previous production experience
- Have a valid UK Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle.
This role will be requiring immediate starts so if this is of interest to you, send us your CV and we will be in touch within a few working days.
Please be aware, due to the expected volume of applicants we are unable to give individual feedback. If you are successful, you will be contacted by ourselves within 3 working days.
Single Job Apply Form
"*" indicates required fields